- EGCC Home
- Custom Built Computers
- Contact Us
Welcome to Elk Grove Custom Computers new web page! We have been servicing the greater Sacramento area since 2006. We work hard to keep your PC running strong. Please take a moment to look around our web page for more information on our company, background, experience, and certifications.
At Elk Grove Custom Computers, we take the time to provide the BEST service possible. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional, personal service at the lowest rates. We service both MAC's and PC's. Including virus removal, laptop repairs, network solutions, custom desktop builds, and much more. We are a licensed business out of the city of Elk Grove. (Business license number: 14-00013042)
Like and share via Facebook, or +1 us via Google:
All services are done in your home at your convenience. No need to disconnect everything and bring it into the store, we come to you. Prices are competitive and average $60 per service and discounts may apply for additional services. Pricing is laid out per service and not by the hour; you know the total cost before the work is started. We proudly accept: American Express, cash, check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Diagnostics: Full hardware and software diagnostic, includes checking for virus issues. Diagnostics include a full report on hardware and software issues. Informational consultation included; repair verses replace, upgrades, etcetera.
- Virus Removals: Virus removal for all operating systems, before and after report included. Registry clean up, removal of temporary files, and disk defragmentation of hard drive also included.
- System restore or operating systems install or upgrade: Restore corrupted windows install or upgrade your computer to a later version of Windows or MAC OS. Restore your computer to a factory condition, resolves all virus and software issues.
- Data Backup: Retrieve information from a no longer functioning computer or drive. Creation of a recovery disk for your computer.
- Hardware Upgrades: Increase the performance and lifespan of your computer. Improve performance along productivity.
Just purchased a new computer or network device? We specialize in setting up new devices as well as old ones!
- New computer set up packages: We have packages that will make getting a new computer as simple as possible, from setting up and optimizing your new computers performance, to creating recovery media, to setting up and installing software and printers.
- Just move in? We can come out and set your home or office computer(s) back up, including all network equipment (modems, routers, printers, scanners, etcetera).
- Office moves: Quick service to minimize downtime, we will seamlessly move and restore functionality to your office computers and devices.
Consultations and Training:
Just get a new computer or program that you aren't familiar with? We offer one on one training for computer usage as well as software such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Computer training and functional support for Windows and MAC OS computers. Training given on an hour by hour basis.
- Advanced software tutorials for the Microsoft Office Suite as well as select other programs.
Looking to go wireless? We can seamlessly integrate all of your devices to work together on one wired or wireless network.
- New network set ups, nothing too big or small. From a single wireless computer to a home network designed for media streaming from room to room.
- Network solutions designed and troubleshooting. (Wired and Wireless)
- Cable management: Professional cable management to avoid clutter and hazards.
- Internet connectivity: Set up of dial up, DSL, cable, satellite, fiber optics, T1, air cards, and tethered cellular service.
- Web design: Basic web design and maintenance, looking to create a small home business? A website is a must!
Home Theater Computers:
Gaming and Desktop Computers:
Elk Grove Custom Computers is owned and primarily operated by Jesse Whitlow. Elk Grove Custom Computers was opened in 2006 in order to provide customers with an inexpensive and professional solution to all their computer and networking needs.
- An inexpensive in-home solution, no more disconnecting and reconnecting cables, we come to you! All work done on an in-home or pick up/drop off basis to minimize downtime for you and your computer!
- Fast, reliable, and most importantly honest and personable services. Work with the same person from day one to job completion!
There's never such a thing as too much experience, especially with computers. We have years of experience in both the private and retail sectors of computer work.
- Over six years of experience in computer building and repair experience from hardware to software issues.
- Over four years of professional repair experience working for multiple retail and private industries including in-home work through big box stores.
- Versed and trained in operation and troubleshooting of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and MAC OS!
- Confidence in service, all work is guaranteed!
Keeping up with technology:
It's important to keep up with technology, working in the IT field this is a must. We pride ourselves in keeping up with industry standards for networking, Microsoft and Mac operating systems, productivity software, and much more.
- We keep up with Microsoft Certifications and new technology so you don't have to!
- Keeping up with new technology can save money. Companies that don't keep up with new technology pay the price when they are forced to upgrade to new software and technology.
- One of the simplest ways to keep up with technology is assuring that all Operating system and software updates are installed.